Sunday, November 30, 2008

My decision...

So, I've been saying this to myself for a long time now..."I need to lose some weight...I need to exercise..."  But I haven't been consistent with exercising.  I've ran for at most two weeks and then I've stopped.  I've made too many excuses.  So enough is enough.  I'm not going to wait until the new year to make false resolutions.  I'm going to start now.  For the next 365 days, I'm going to exercise.  Specifically, I'm going to run at least 2 miles a day and document my exercise in this blog.  I'm going to challenge myself to see if I can actually maintain and do this without making any excuses.  So here goes, starting tomorrow morning, 12/1/2008, I'm going to wake up early and run 2 miles.  I think I can do this.  I KNOW I can do this.

No comments: