Sunday, May 24, 2009

Legs so SORE!

Happy Memorial Day weekend!
The unofficial start date for summer...
A time to sit back, relax, and stuff our faces with some great food...right?
Although I have been enjoying my long weekend (any time away from work is always a plus), I've been getting really lazy. So I got off my lazy butt yesterday and decided to run 2 miles OUTSIDE. Even though I'm still sore right now, I'm glad I did it, and I have my sister to thank. Thanks sis! I can definitely feel the difference of running on the treadmill as compared to outside. Muscles that I didn't know I had are really sore, but it's a good soreness. I plan on running outside every other day now, if I can gather up the discipline to do so. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.

Suggestion: Remember to stretch out your muscles after a workout. It will really help minimize the soreness you'll feel tomorrow.

Stay safe and enjoy your Memorial day.

No comments: