Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day 44 - The Struggle

Hey Internet,
Got up at 6 am to do my 2 miler this morning. I haven't gotten up this early in the morning for a while. Although I was tired, it did feel good to get up early. Maybe I'll start doing this from now on. I am feeling a little sleepy though right now and it's only 9:22 am. Maybe I should get a cup of coffee. :P

I titled today's blog "The Struggle" because I feel like my journey has been a struggle. I feel like I'm stuck and not getting to the place where I want to be: less fatty. I know it has only been a little over a month and I am seeing results, mostly in my calf and thigh muscles. But I wish I could see quicker results in my mid section. I'm sure I need to be more patient with myself and stay consistent with the running. But maybe I also have to do other types of exercise? Until the end of February, I will maintain the running, because I will be busy with work and studying. However, in March, I will run and also start a new program, which I will discuss in a later post. I hope though over the the next 2 months, I will see results from the running...until then, I'll remain positive..."STAY POSITIVE!"

2 miles run; 30 minutes and 26 seconds; 357 calories burned.

No comments: