Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 78 - Wow I'm a SLACKER!

So yes, I haven't posted for a while because I haven't run for a while: a day over 2 weeks to be exact. I've been quite entrenched in my work and studies that I was unwilling to dedicate time to running. As a result, I've been getting fatter (I feel) and stressed and restless. So I decided to run tonight to relieve some of that built up stress. 

Boy did it feel good to run today.

I feel a little more relaxed and at ease. My mind is a bit clearer. My body is a bit looser. Running is the cure for everything! LOL. Hopefully I'll remember this feeling tomorrow and run again. But for now, back to the books.

2 miles run; 33 minutes 1 second; 348 calories burned.

1 comment:

billie said...

started exercising first of february :) haven't much this week as i have been sick but intend to jump back in asap. :)