Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 63 - Getting back on track

Hi Internet,
I know I've been absent for the last few days...I'll give you some excuses for not blogging and more importantly, not exercising as I should. Outside of my work schedule, I've been doing some studying for an upcoming exam I'm taking at the end of this month. As a result, at the end of the day I'm totally exhausted and need some down time. I know, the down time should be when I'm running on the treadmill, but I don't think I'm at that point yet of enjoying the running. ;P

I made a great discovery during a break at Borders, where I studied yesterday. I came upon Runner's World magazine. I grabbed it off the shelf and started to peruse thinking that I would fine some nice tips for running and building up energy. Let me tell you, it's a great magazine and really opened my eyes to the world of running. I'm going to turn to that magazine from now on and I recommend you g o check it out!

2 miles run; 30 minutes and 30 seconds; 351 calories burned.

No comments: