Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 96

Happy Easter Internet!
I was thinking about doing my 2 miler outside today, but despite the blue skies and bright sunshine, it was a still tad bit cold for my taste. I think I have to wait a week or two more until the weather warms up outside, but who knows...maybe I'll run outside this week. :) I've been noticing that my legs remain a little sore and tight despite my stretching. I'm going to spend a little more time stretching to see if I could ease out the soreness. A little self leg massage may do the trick as well. 

New sneaker updated: 2nd day in the new running sneaks and they're pretty good so far. In the beginning, I did notice a little "tightness" of the shoe in my right foot by my pinky toe, but it went away after a few minutes. I really like the sneakers though and recommend them to anyone.

2 miles; 32 minutes; 342 calories burned.

No comments: