Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 46

Holy cow...
I'm soooo tired.  I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and about 5 the night before. I know to some of you that's probably enough, but for me...I think I need some more hours. I can barely keep my eyes open right now, but I'm still writing this post! I didn't run yesterday, simply b/c I got home at around 11:30pm and was completely lacking energy and motivation to run. So I missed another day. I'm thinking that I should rest every other day and maybe run 4 miles on my running days b/c I've been lacking the energy to run. Maybe my body needs time to rest and heal? I've been taking vitamins, but I don't feel like it's really working. I just began taking these vitamins made by New Chapter Organics called Every Man's One Daily. I'm sure it's providing me with the vitamins my body needs, it's just that I don't feel any effects from it. Maybe I need to take some more vitamins? Vitamin C perhaps? I need some "Doctorly" advice (AHEM) :)

Stay warm peops, it's brutally cold today and is supposed to stay that way over the next couple days. 'Til tomorrow, CIAO!

2 mile run, 31 minutes 8 seconds; 356 calories burned.

No comments: