Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 15

I just did my two miler today. I felt pretty good running: wasn't as winded as before and ran longer paces. I believe my endurance is slowly going up. I felt a tiny bit unmotivated to run, particularly because I was getting food coma from dinner. However, I got off my lazy butt and headed to the workout "dungeon" and ran.  Once again, I must thank God for TV, b/c if it wasn't there, this whole 2 Miles a Day Blog would have been over a long time ago.

My legs appear to be getting stronger. My calves are definitely getting more muscular, I can't say that for my stomach though. It must be too early to be getting results though, isn't it? I probably have to wait until the end of January to make a fair assessment of how this running "thing" is going...

Ran 2 miles; 27 minutes 30 seconds; 368 calories burned.

No comments: