Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 18

Wow, it was difficult to get started this morning.  Was very unmotivated because I was so tired.  More sleep would have been nice, but I wasn't going to fall for that trap.  Heck no.  So I got up, slowly got onto the treadmill and did my 2 miler.  And I'm thankful both physically and mentally that I did that.  One thing conquered today!  

I came upon the "Top 10 fitness trends for 2009" over on Yahoo.  Remember those boot camp style workouts, especially the ones with the celebrities?

I've been thinking about mixing up my routine a little bit by lifting some weights or at least doing some pushups and squats.  I did 50 pushups yesterday.  Maybe I should brush off the dust from my dumbbells and bowflex?  :P

2 miles run; 30 minutes; 363 calories burned.

No comments: