Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 29

Hey folks...
I hope you had a splendid weekend, some of you lucky ones may have had a 4 day "vacation."  I hope you all made good use of the time and not just eat, eat, and eat!  I heard over the radio that the average weight gain over the winter holidays is 7 pounds.  7 POUNDS!  That's pretty crazy!  I myself don't want to become part of that statistic.  I didn't run yesterday because I ran 4 miles on Saturday (2 miles for Saturday and 2 miles for Sunday).  Since some of you may think that's sort of cheating, I ran an extra mile this morning.  I woke up at around 5 this morning and took advantage of the extra time to do an extra mile, and I feel damn good that I did.  :)

3 miles run; 47 minutes and 30 seconds; 543 calories burned.

1 comment:

snovvfreak said...

omg you're becoming a better runner than me....nooooo!!!