Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Day 23

Ok, I know, I've been MIA.  I'm not going to make excuses, but I was tired from doing Christmas shopping and just wanted to relax this weekend.  Ok, I made an excuse.  I think it's alright though.  I got my act together this morning and did the 2 miles.  It took me a little longer than usual, but I did it and I felt good after the run.  I need to keep it up, especially over the next 2 weeks due to the holidays.  Maybe I'll do 2 more miles tonight if I'm feeling good...

Anyway, as the new year winds down, I think it's always good to reflect on what happened this past 2008.  I'm sure there were a lot of good and bad things that happened to all of us, but I personally am thankful of where I am (or at least trying to be).  The economy has been rough on all of us and I just hope that during the end of this year we can all be thankful and helpful to one another during these tough times.  

On a fitness note, here is a look at the past headlines in food and fitness the past year presented by YAHOO.  Enjoy.

2 miles; 32 minutes and 30 seconds; 363 calories burned.

No comments: