Sunday, December 7, 2008

Day 7 ... What happened to Day 6?

Yes I know...I missed Day 6.  Why you ask?  Well I had stuff to do!  Plus I wanted to catch up on some sleep that I missed out from last week.  So since I missed yesterday, I was determined to make up for the loss.  So I ran/walked 4 miles today.  Yes, 4 MILES!  I was unsure whether or not I would be able to do it, but I was ready to give it my best and try.  And wow, it was hard.  Without the TV and interesting football games being played to take my mind off the running, I don't think I would have been able to complete the task.  My thighs are on fire, so I'm actually stretching them out while I'm typing this post.  :P  I definitely recommend stretch after running, b/c it will minimize the soreness the next day.  SO STRETCH!  And, don't miss a day of running!!

Four (4) miles run; 59 minutes and 45 seconds; 715 calories burned.

No comments: